The Ocular Melanoma Foundation (OMF) is committed to accelerating scientific research and awareness of ocular/uveal melanoma and to providing education and support to patients, their families and medical professionals.
- Exciting new clinical trial! Our partner, Aura Biosciences, recently received clearance from the U.S. FDA to conduct a clinical trial using targeted therapy. This study for light-activated AU-011 for the treatment of patients with small-to-medium primary ocular melanoma is now enrolling in five locations across the country. To learn more, visit www.clinicaltrials.gov or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OMF's Fall 2016 newsletter is out. Read about EANA '16 and our fantastic Warrior programming here >
- The 2016 EANA Patient Retreat at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, FL was a huge success. In case you missed it, you can watch all of the session videos on our site or via OMF's YouTube Channel >
- The 2017 EANA Patient Retreat is set to be held Fall 2017 in Silicon Valley in Northern California with support from UCSF and Stanford Eye Institute. Stay tuned for an official save the date and more details soon!
- Through a new Capital One program, you can donate to OMF via credit card with 0% fees being taken out. For small non-profits like OMF with minimal overheard, this is huge. Learn more >