The Ocular Melanoma Foundation (OMF) is committed to accelerating scientific research and awareness of ocular/uveal melanoma and to providing education and support to patients, their families and medical professionals.
- OMF's Fall 2016 newsletter is out. Read about EANA '16 and our fantastic Warrior programming here >
- The Kammerman Family is hosting a fundraiser in Binghampton, NY on November 27th with the goal of raising $50,000 and fully funding an AACR Research Grant. Learn more about this fantastic event honoring an even more fantastic individual here >
- The 2016 EANA Patient Retreat at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami, FL was a huge success. In case you missed it, you can watch all of the session videos on our site or via OMF's YouTube Channel >
- The 2017 EANA Patient Retreat is set to be held Fall 2017 in Silicon Valley in Northern California with support from UCSF and Stanford Eye Institute. Stay tuned for an official save the date and more details soon!
- Through a new Capital One program, you can donate to OMF via credit card with 0% fees being taken out. For small non-profits like OMF with minimal overheard, this is huge. Learn more >