Here's how you can get started setting up a Tribute Page:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Talk with your family about what you'd like to include on the Tribute Page. In the past, we've included text written by a family member, text from a more formal obituary, links to other articles on the web, images, and other media sent to us. We have a lot of flexibility in creating a page that will be unique and representative of the amazing person you are memorializing.
- Typically, we can turn a web page around in 1-3 business days. If it's urgent, though, we'll work with you to set up a page even more quickly.
- OMF will provide you with a custom URL (web link) to the Tribute Page. This page will then have a link to a custom donation page if you choose to have friends and family give to OMF in lieu of flowers.
- OMF will keep track of all gifts and other correspondence and will later supply you with a list of all donors so that, should you wish, you can thank them personally (note that all donors also receive a formal letter from OMF thanking them for their gift along with an IRS receipt for tax purposes).